One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Brilliant

Didn't quite live up to the first two, but Pedobear and Big Gay Rickroll made me laugh out loud. And very few things on NG do that :)

I'm a PC: Deleted Clips I'm a PC: Deleted Clips

YAY!

Thanks for including our part :) They were all really funny.

8/10
4/5

Little-Rena responds:

Awesome ;)

Madness combat War II Madness combat War II

Very bad

The animation was clunky, the character designs were crap, the overall feel of it was very rushed, not much care put into it. You need to animate the feet essentially, but more importantly, spend time animating each character. Remember, people don't just float across the floor in a horizontal line ... There is potential, you just need to put more work into it.

EmptyName responds:

i know.....thnx anyway!

Electric Box Electric Box

great game

... but i need help on level 13

Finder Finder

Nice!

A nice idea for a game. The main thing that put me off though is the graphics, they look a bit too sharp. Not sure if that was your own doing or just the medium quality, but either way it's a nice game. Nice choice of music as well, Alchemy FX rules.

How-tos:Optimize ur Flash How-tos:Optimize ur Flash

Very good tips

Some very good tips and tricks right there, although it would be nice to have some music or at least a background in it.

Gimmick responds:

thanks.

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Remix)

Nice :)

Love it! 9/10 and 5/5

giftedbuttwisted responds:

YAY!!! XD XD XD

Alchemy FX Alchemy FX

Great!

A lovely blend of Drum & Bass, Trance, Electro and Bassline/Fidget House. Great work! A nice solid beat with a lovely bouncey, wobbly basslines and trancey synthwork. My only criticism would be that it's too short!

9/10
5/5

Keep up the good work!

- DBS x

The Heist (A->N) The Heist (A->N)

Amazing track!