One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Brilliant

Didn't quite live up to the first two, but Pedobear and Big Gay Rickroll made me laugh out loud. And very few things on NG do that :)

I'm a PC: Deleted Clips I'm a PC: Deleted Clips

YAY!

Thanks for including our part :) They were all really funny.

8/10
4/5

Little-Rena responds:

Awesome ;)

Madness combat War II Madness combat War II

Very bad

The animation was clunky, the character designs were crap, the overall feel of it was very rushed, not much care put into it. You need to animate the feet essentially, but more importantly, spend time animating each character. Remember, people don't just float across the floor in a horizontal line ... There is potential, you just need to put more work into it.

EmptyName responds:

i know.....thnx anyway!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

$00pah NiN10Doh!

Awesome as usual Kirbopher. Absolute genius!

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

You lost 18.3 litres of blood...

But it was TOTALLY worth it. Can't wait for next year!

Mortal Kombat: AFS Mortal Kombat: AFS

GREAT!

Love it

The Struggling Artist The Struggling Artist

It was ok but ..

The animation was okay-ish but it could have done with some speech and music. It could also have been a bit longer with some story ... meh.

Doom the movie! Doom the movie!

Not good

I don't know if you've heard, but there already is a doom movie. Coincidently it wasn't very good either. The animation was awful and you tried to pad it out with long titles that people have to read at the start. Also, you mis-spelled "Corporation".

Try putting in more moves (say, a walk cycle?) instead of just tweening the guy across the room.

Platform Flash Platform Flash

Not bad

Put some dialogue in there and some music and you'll have a pretty decent animation.

Bazamm responds:

Thats a good idea, i might try that. Thanks for the feedback.

jesus party jesus party

Cool

the debauchery is delightful :)